Neighbourlink Parkland is part of TREA CCR, which is a collaborative effort of stakeholders across the Tri-Region to address elder abuse through awareness, education, and wrap-around supports. To learn more click HERE.
Our intention is to connect vulnerable older adults to supports in a respectful and considerate way.
For more information about TREA CCR contact:
Stony Plain Community and Social Development @
Neighbourlink Parkland is a member of the Tri-Regional Champions Table.
The Champions Table is a structured partnership between stakeholders who support poverty and homelessness reduction in the Tri-Region (Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, and Parkland County) through the following actions:
• Convene and coordinate collective action for systems change
• Develop strategy and prioritization of actions regionally
• Build capacity for change in the community
• Identify, monitor, and evaluate outcomes
• Report and disseminate trusted information
• Acquire and allocate resources in the Tri-Region
For more information: https://www.hopeandhome.ca/